Welcome back! We are happy to welcome you back to another summer of Activ8 Camps. We understand it has been a challenging year for parents/guardians and the children again this year. We are committed to making it a very special, fun and safe camp for all involved.
Activ8 Grange Castle Summer camp is back for summer 2021 and is running at St. John the Evangelist N.S and Adamstown Community Centre (next door to the school) for 5 weeks from Monday 5th July to Friday 6th August 2021 from 9am-3pm each day. Thank you to Pfizer who have backed us to secure the extra outdoor space needed to best ensure safety and high quality of the camp for all.
Weeks of the camp thus year:
- Week 1 (Monday 5th July- Friday 9th July)
- Week 2 (Monday 12th July- Friday 16th July)
- Week 3 (Monday 19th July- Friday 23rd July)
- Week 4 (Monday 26th August- Friday 30th July)
- Week 5 (Tuesday 3rd Aug- Friday 6th Aug **No camp on Bank Holiday Mon 2nd Aug**)
(Please note due to the extra space secured we are happy to say there is no limit on the number of weeks each child can attend camp this summer)
Our Activ8 Camp team are delighted with the great success of last year’s camp despite all the challenges presented by Covid 19. We are proud to announce that we had zero cases reported on camp and would like to thank the hard working team at Pfizer Grangecastle for their determination, dedication and commitment to make sure the summer camps could run safely for all parents and children again.
We look forward to seeing all the children again for another action packed and fun summer. We are committed to making it a very special, fun and safe camp for all involved.
Safety: There’s only 1 thing more important than fun at our camps and that is the safety of the children, their families and all staff and adults involved with Activ8 Camp. We have robust safety measures in place to best ensure safety for all in this current Covid-19 climate. All decisions have and will continue to be made with wellbeing and safety at the forefront. We want to assure you that all that can be done to best ensure safety for all is being done.
Covid 19 Safety Measures
In the interest of safety we have retained some safety changes to our pre-covid camp structure for this year. Our camp will mostly be outside again this year with the majority of our indoor activities being adapted to an outdoor setting.
Pfizer has backed us to secure extra space in the fabulous facility of Adamstown Community centre where we will have access to astro pitches and the large sports hall. The day will be running from 9am-3pm everyday and due to the fact that we will not be able to travel by bus we have decided to bring the day trips to the camp this year with an our carnival fun day each week as well as special visitors and surprises. Breakfast should be consumed at home this year. A hot lunch and lots of healthy snacks will be available for all children every day this year.
We think the children and their hard working parents need and deserve a great camp again this year. We are committed to making it a very special, fun and safe camp for all involved.
We look forward to see you all soon,
Shaun and Pauric
Grange Castle Activ8 Camp 2021 (Junior Camp)
Registration for 2021 opens Monday 17th May and close Friday 4th June
Registration should be completed online via the form below. One form per child attending.
Registration and payment can be done via Activ8Camp website at:
www.activ8camp.com/registration Registration opens Monday 17th May at 10am. Please do not submit form before this date as they may not be accepted.
Payments and Price:
Price of Camp:
- €70 per child per week.
- 10% Discount applies to subsequent children from same family. For example if you have 3 children from same family the price will be €70 + €63 + €63 = €196 total (per week)
The quickest and most convenient way to pay is by card using stripe.
Important: Please note a €5 handling fee must be added to your payment before your place is confirmed. If you would like to avoid this handling fee, please choose bank transfer or cheque postal option.
Payment can be made by:
- Card payment can be made online in less than a minute at: www.activ8camp.com/registration through our simple and secure stripe payment system (Recommended option)* please note €5 handling fee must be added to your order total
- Online bank transfer
**IMPORTANT** PLEASE NOTE: Online bank transfers must be clearly referenced to allow us confirm your child’s payment and intended camp site: Please use the reference GC followed by parent/ Guardian’s first initial and full surname eg: GC J Doyle
Bank details for bank transfers are:
- Bank Account name: Activ8 Discovery, Bank of Ireland
- IBAN: IE44 BOFI 9065 3178 448200
- BIC: BOFIIE2D
Places are allocated as completed submitted form and payment are received by Activ8 Camp coordinators.
We will endeavour to confirm receipt of your registration and payment within 5 working days.
All places will be confirmed at least 1 week before camp begins by email after verification with Pfizer.
- I have completed and submitted the online registration form. (1 form per child)
- I have made payment by online transfer or card payment online at activ8camp.com/registration (In case of card payment via stripe payment, I have remembered to add the €5 stripe handling fee to my total)
- In the case of an online transfer I have referenced my payment correctly to allow us to easily identify your payment.
And you’re done; time to look forward to a great summer camp for you and your child!